This BlogSpot, I'll publish some IT related software, news or experience. Any comments or suggestions are accepted. Feel free to look around! ^^

05 February, 2008

System Requirement Test. Can you RUN it?

Do you have this kinda experience?

You have a game in mind that you wanted to play for a long time, but you've been wondering whether your hardware can run that game or not...

OR! You bought a new game, but after installing, you couldn't play it at all because your hardware isn't good enought.

Here's a website that tests your system and hardwares to check whether you can run a specific game well enough or not. It has a big list of games for you to choose. The link's below:


How to use it?
Just select the game you wanna test for your system. For example, now I wanna test whether my computer can run World of Warcraft smoothly or not...

click to enlarge


Install anything that is given, install the Active X plug-in, and after a while, the results come out.
click to enlarge


And...oops! looks like my system isn't sufficient enough to run this game. I'm glad that I didn't purchase this game yet. Before I buy this game, I should upgrade my video card first...

Sometimes, you may pass the minimum requirement, but fail the recommended requirement. You can still run the game, but not in perfect condition. Maybe. I passed the minimum requirement for Warcraft III but failed the recommended reuirement, I can still run the game, but in minimum system settings(especially graphic).

Anyway, good luck~
To be a gamer, you must have good hardware before you can have good skills. haha~

No comments: