This BlogSpot, I'll publish some IT related software, news or experience. Any comments or suggestions are accepted. Feel free to look around! ^^

20 September, 2008

Defraggler

Windows integrated defragmenter, which usually takes almost forever to defragment a single drive, and you don't even know how's the result... I've been using it, until I discovered a better defragmenter, called Defraggler.



I just defragmented my harddisc recently, so not much fragmented files now. But what good is that you can actually see how your fragmented harddisc looks like, and the process of defragmenting!

click to enlarge

I once had 10+ fragments, the Defraggler finish its job in less then 3 hours, and I'm using my computer at the moment, not even a single lag occurred to me. It's like it finish its job without I even knowing about it.


You can download it from here, their official website.
The team that developed this Defraggler are the same team that developed the CCleaner I introduced some time ago.

No comments: