This BlogSpot, I'll publish some IT related software, news or experience. Any comments or suggestions are accepted. Feel free to look around! ^^

04 April, 2008

How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

A fun website to test how addicted to blogging are you.
here: http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/blog_addiction

below are my answers and result:
Where is your blog located?
Blogspot, Blogger, or other hosted blog service. I have this blogspot, and my personal blog is in Windows Live Spaces.

How often do you update your blog?
Several times a week. I update this blogspot very occasionally now. But I do update my Windows Live Spaces almost on daily basis.

How many blogs (actual blogs, not individual blog entries) do you read a day?
12-20, depends on how many friends' and/or those tech blog I subscribed have updates on that day.

How much time do you spend reading blogs?
1-2 hours a day. My first thing to do when I got online is to check for every updated blogs, and I do that sevaral times a day. Not that I spend 1-2 hours straight on reading, but maybe around 10-20 minutes every time I went online.

How many different blogs do you post entries on?
2, as I said, here this blogspot, and my personal Windows Live Spaces.

Have you ever 'live blogged?' (where you blog about an event as it's happening)
Yes, I live-blogged using my mobile phone twice.

How do you stay up to date with all your favorite blogs?
I subscribe to feeds via RSS, Atom, etc

Have you ever blown off an important task, such as studying for an exam or making a deadline, because you were blogging?
Yes, sometimes.

If something interesting happens to you, do you immediately think about how you're going to write about it on your blog?
Sometimes. I'll take pictures and/or videos on the event, intended to blog about it when I got online.

What do you usually blog about?
Anything and everything, including personal issues or something funny you saw at the park the other day. I blog about techies thingy here, but I blog about anything and everything around me in my personal Windows Live Spaces.

What kind of blogging do you do?
Both professional and personal.

Have you ever tried to convince a friend or family member they should start a blog?
Yes, mostly friends.

Have you ever come up with a great blog idea while doing something completely random, such as taking a shower or watching a movie?
Yes. I got the idea to blog about mousetrap while I was doing my university project.

When this quiz is over, do you plan on blogging about your blogging addiction?
Yes, and I did.

And so I got...
84%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?



You can Try It Yourself!!

No comments: